Only Word

How Can I Blame You?
by Ria Dyan Rahayu
Their home in there
My home in here, 
You bring me in here
I feel far away you all
But I must be strong for all

I just call you all from here, 
My lovely parents ...
And soon, you will come
Sometimes, I never tell my trouble to you all
But You all know wherever I am

One day, you want to see me
I'll come running
So fast... and see you
But my felling is not good, 
I don't know

How can I blame you all ?
I'm so confused...
You will separate in fewdays later
Oh God, Why I was born in this world ?
If I'll come back for you

Oh God, I feeling if I'm not their kids
I feeling if I'm not in this world
I'll not it be real

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wawancara tentang "Ibadah Haji"

Cara Cepat Mencari Temperatur (suhu) dan Cara Mudah Menghafalnya

Qygo lan Byrox